Sometimes you need to provide a downloadable file that cannot be uploaded to Webflow's assets because it's too large, or it's an unsupported file type.
Here are some popular options;
- Github repo + jsdelivr. Github has a built-in editor, full history, and excellent user control. You can use it and CDN-serve your files for free through jsdelivr. However jsdeliver will only access "public" repos.
- Github repo + Netlify. allows "private" repos but requires one additional step to publish updates.
- Codepen.io. Offers a very nice built in editor, and delivers any file type by CDN, however it has no history or ability to revert changes, and not designed for team use.
- Codesandbox. similar to Codepen but a bit beefier on project management.
- Google Drive, Dropbox... other file hosting solutions which can be free, and offer good access. Each has its own mechanism for accessing and delivering raw files.