Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is not a trick, it is a design approach. If you want the best ranking on Google, your website, content, and partnerships will all become part of your search engine strategy.
We'll work with you to plan your strategy.
How we help you
- Site organization text reviews
- We review the critical keyword areas of your website to ensure you have your most important keywords in the right place for Google to see.
- Page titles
- META tags
- Top paragraphs
- XML Sitemaps are a crucial part of any SEO strategy. They allow search engines to more efficiently check your website for changes, and to figure out which pages are most important. With a good sitemap, you can ensure that Google returns regularly to keep your site index current.
Search engine keyword & competitor review;
- Keyword research & analysis
- We help you identify the search keywords that matter to your business, and the ones you should be focused on to get new customers.Google Sitemap technologies
- Google Analytics setup & review
- Google Search Console setup
- Link review
- Designing effective partner programs
- A critical long-term objective of any good SEO strategy is to increase the number of other websites linking to you... as this is a key factor in Google's pagerank algorithm, which determines which sites appear on top. We help you define a partner program, identify candidate partner sites, and provide them with the information they need.