The domain names your business chooses are a crucial part of protecting your brand and products.
In a perfect world, your company name is finalized after your domain name search has been complete, so that you get 100% of your business traffic, and you are properly brand-protected.
Choosing good domain names
Here are a few important factors we consider in our selection;
- Choose short domain names
- Make them geographically relevant, not only is this easier for your users, but Google cares as well
- Avoid hyphens, and doubled letters
- Easy to spell upon hearing it
- Easy to remember upon seeing it
- Unique, not easily confused with another brand, especially a competitor's
- Space-complete. Understand the necessary range of names to protect your brand, in your market.
What we do
We'll help you;
- Identify and short-list available names for your business and brand
- Search both geographically local, and international name options; there are roughly 400 top-level domains available, covering a huge range of industries.
- Search expiring names, where available, to find key names that will likely become available soon.
- Examine registered names to identify which might be available for purchase, and which are owned by competitors
- Setup the necessary registrar account, register and configure the names you choose, under your legal business so you have full control
- Identify competition which is brand-adjacent
Price: Starting from $100+gst
Contact us for a free quote.