In 2022, Webflow is changing how it bills for hosting. Beginning April 2022, we're migrating the monthly credit card billing for your web hosting to a automated new system called Bonsai.
The email contains the simple steps you'll need to take to complete that billing migration.
The important things
First, the important things...
- Your Webflow site will continue to run on the same great Amazon-cloud hosting platform, uninterrupted. All features remain the same, including your online editor and CMS database access.
- The automatic monthly billing is changing to work through a new provider called Bonsai.
- You will need to update your credit card in the new billing system ( details below ).
- Billing will still be monthly, and automatic, to a credit card of your choosing.
- Your monthly hosting fee will increase in cost by $5 USD per month, to cover the new processing fees.
What you need to do
We've made it as easy as possible to complete the billing migration-
- Check your email inbox for an invoice from Sygnal via Bonsai. Bonsai is the new billing platform.
- Open the invoice, and click the Pay Now link inside.
- Enter your credit card details for the monthly hosting payment. You will only need to do this once, and you will be automatically billed monthly.
Some more details that you may find interesting, or useful;
- You'll receive a monthly statement from us by email, for your records. Once your billing is setup, you won't need to do anything new- your monthly hosting charge will automatically appear on your monthly credit card statement.
- On your credit card statement, charges will appear as Sygnal, with the invoice number-
- Billing is setup to coincide with your currently monthly hosting renewal, so you won't pay for any extra days in the transition.
- You'll receive a monthly invoice by email from us, but once your billing is setup, you won't need to do anything new. Your monthly hosting charge will automatically appear on your monthly credit card statement.
- Billing for hosting is in USD.
- For New Zealand clients, no GST is charged currently ( we'll update you if that changes in the future ).
We also some new monthly analytics and support options coming soon, as part of your hosting plans. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions, just ask! Message our support team for details.